Buddha Meet Brad . . .

USML Forums Forums Brad Being Brad Buddha Meet Brad . . .

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Richard Robbins
      Keymaster

Damn, Brad, you’re sucking up to Buddha and you don’t even know him yet! Anyway, I’m giving my proxy to Buddha. He came into the league to replace the Riptorns and we refused to let him assume the roster. It doesn’t seem fair to him that the Riptorns return and get a roster. So if Buddha votes no, that remains my vote. Beyond that, Brad, I can’t wait to see you on Draft Day and find out what tricks are up your sleeve. Welcome back!!

-Andy

Richard Robbins
      Keymaster

Buddha not only continues to vote no but he strongly objects to Mr Jensen’s first point that he owns the cheapest parcel of land in Deerfield. I have that baby locked up and am squatting on it right now. Good to see another voice from the right coming forward however.

Brad Jansen
      Participant

So far it looks like Klein, Buddha (who is this guy? and why did you not give my old roster to him? Was it simply cos he’s a Republican…cos I’m a Daley Democrat so there is yet another distinction ) and Rich vote no and my dear friend John Fruit votes yes. Were there others who voted no besides these guys? Don’t worry, I’ll find out who you are/were. I demand finality!! Plus I want to make deals!!

Richard Robbins
      Keymaster

C’mon Brad — you’ve come up with so many ways to win this thing, I think you need to show us what you can do without a roster. Anyone could win with a roster (well — not me) but you know what I mean.

— Rich

Brad Jansen
      Participant

My good friend and worthy competitor Rich:

You have cast your vote, so please stop the electioneering or I will file a formal complaint with the Commission as a Whole or Stein Ray and Harris, whichever. As I previously wrote, I am not proffering any additional arguments in support of the various equities in support of my position. I simply want to know if anyone else votes no so I can get on with my modest endeavours….

Brad

Brad Jansen
      Participant

f we can import democracy and fairness to Iraq, we can do so here.  I’m not gonna proffer further argument or debate, I just wanted a chance for you guys to hear me out before you conclusively decide to screw me–even before the season begins!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.