Sizemore Is Everything: Injury Rips Buns Off Red Hots

USML Forums Forums Brad Being Brad Sizemore Is Everything: Injury Rips Buns Off Red Hots

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Brad Jansen
      Participant

This is a story of a man named Grady, a disabled man, a man with a strained oblique and you jocks in the group (and I don’t include golfers, please) know how devastating this can be.

Jeff Winick has just weighed in on this latebreaking news: “The Hots could handle life without Tyler Walker, but losing Grady Sizemore until July ’07 kills them this year as well as next. It appears that the Hots now will vigorously pursue Jim Thome, unless theythink Sheffield and Matsui can help them come September–but that will be too little, too late.  This is potentially earthshaking and I recommend selling shares of Moringstar before word gets out about Rich’s well-being. Details will follow….”

Jeff Winick
      Participant

You’ll all be pleased to know that whatever was ailing Mr. Sizemore seems to have cleared up (at least temporarily). He’s leading off for the Indians as we speak.

Rich, if I were you, I’d move him quickly before anyone learns about this soreness in his obliques. It could really diminish his trade value.

Jeff

Richard Robbins
      Keymaster

What are you talking about?

Brad Jansen
      Participant

Gentlemen, gentlemen…the ESPN Baseball site incorrectly identified Sizemore, then later changed the player to Casey Blake.

Jeff Winick and I both regret this error.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.