[USML Announce] 2004 League Configuration

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Dec 14 13:09:04 EST 2003

League sentiment seems to be that we should disperse the Riptorns roster and
have a new owner build from scratch.  There also seems to be a consensus
around the idea of adding not more than a single owner for the upcoming
season.  That being said, it's time to get serious about finding a new
owner.  If we don't get a new owner, we will need to expand rosters and fuss
with related matters like draft day budget, ceiling, floor, minimum IP and
AB etc.  Does anyone have a serious candidate to suggest?