[USML Announce] USML Participants for 2004

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 09:45:59 EST 2003

1.  Yes
2.  I don't know of anyone as a replacement, but we definitely need one.  The
only alternative would be to agree to expanded rosters.  If we're going to do
that, we ought to do it soon.  On the other hand, I can't believe that we'd
have much trouble attracting someone to take Brad's team.  It's loaded with
potential keepers.  FWIW, I'm having lunch with Brad next week and will take one
last shot at talking him out of quitting.  I think that's worth waiting for.

Jeff W.