[USML Announce] TQ Stats Lineup Change Page Question

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 10:51:16 EST 2004

I think the two Japan games are grouped in with next week's games to create "week 1."  I'm in another online league that is set up this way so it's probably a default setting for a number of leagues.  This probably done is more as an accomodation for the head-to-head fantasy leagues, in which two teams face off for a week and then get either a W or an L.  They seem to have become more popular than the traditional roto style recently; probably because head to head is the way football fantasy leagues work.

"Blocker, Mark B." <mblocker at Sidley.com> wrote:I'll look into that.