[USML Announce] USML - Weekly moves

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Mon Apr 5 11:00:07 EDT 2004

Gang:

  Some of you may be wondering why the weekly moves have not yet been
entered.  Originally, I had planned to advise the league that the delay was
due to out-of-town guests and Passover.  However, having inspected this
morning's standings, I hereby declare the season to be concluded, and no
further league moves will be posted.  Jeff, please begin retro-fitting the
Damon nameplate based on this morning's now-final standings.  If for some
reason this is not acceptable, moves will be posted late tonight.

Mark B. Blocker
Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP
Bank One Plaza
10 S. Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Tel: (312) 853-6097
Fax: (312) 853-7036
E-mail: Mblocker at sidley.com
Assistant: Sylvia Tillig (312) 853-7699

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
04/05/2004, 10:01:38 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.