[USML Announce] Dealing With H. D.s

Doug Shabelman DougS at BurnsSports.com
Tue Apr 6 08:51:54 EDT 2004

I believe Jason Johnson's numbers should be retroactively applied to the
Angry Young Men who carried his sorry ass on their roster for the past 16
years.

Thanks in advance, Mark.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew R. Klein [mailto:anrklein at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 7:46 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Dealing With H. D.s

Johnson's performance takes only a bit of the sting out of the Great Wickman
Elbow fiasco.  But perhaps I'll feel better when the J.J.'s numbers are
actually attributed to my team.  (Hey, Mark B. ... as long as you're
delaying transactions this week, will you add:  "Reserve Marte" to my list!)

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099