[USML Announce] USML - Update

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 09:48:59 EDT 2004

Gang:

  All of the moves have been posted and released, except for the moves
submitted by the Bombers and Hoosiers, pending determination of the Estaban German
issue.  I will enter that retroactively once the league has determined how to
deal with this.

  In addition, not to pick on Rick (or me, for that matter), it appears to me
that the following bids should be disallowed because the players were in the
minors prior to Sunday:

J. McKinley (Bombers bid)
R. Rodriguez (Hoosiers bid)

  Please let me know if anyone disagrees with these disallowances.