[USML Announce] Thanks, Mark

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Tue Apr 6 10:12:22 EDT 2004

Andy:

  I should have explained that I have not yet entered any of the FAAB
adjustments yet; I will do that when I post the final moves.

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net]On Behalf
Of Andrew R. Klein
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 8:08 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] Thanks, Mark

Mark--

Thanks for getting the transactions posted!  One omission in the Nine's
case.  I should get a +3 in the FAAB adjustment category for the waiver of
E.Diaz.

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
04/06/2004, 09:11:58 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.