[USML Announce] 1st Week Dumping?

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 11:04:52 EDT 2004

John;
    To answer your question, maybe sooner than you think!  Has anyone ever dumped during the first week of the season?  Joe Mauer, who reached base 5 out of his 6 at bats this year, is getting an MRI on his knee,  Everyday Eddie is Maybe Nextweek Eddie, Bonderman is going to get SMOKED today, and don't get me started on my D.L. guys and all of my high risk fellas like Sweeney, Glaus, Gonzalez et. al.  AND I'm in freakin' last place!
    I don't think I've dumped since last century, but if any other team has gone longer without dumping it's you guys.  It's obviously too early to seriously consider dumping but if things don't improve I'll be talking with you about Mr. Munson.
    Good luck,
      Rick