[USML Announce] 4-11 USML Moves (Easter Edition)

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Sun Apr 11 18:41:53 EDT 2004

Gang:

  Here is this week's report.

I.  FAAB moves

Klein +2 (wv. Almonte) (Andy, see rules for adjustment)
Klein -17 (Add Punto)
Calamari -10 (add Offerman)
Bombers -7 (add R. Bauer) (Jim, tie goes to the team lower in the standings)
AYM -5 (add Crespo)
AYM +10 (waive Bradley)

II.  E-mailed moves

The Red-Hots have no transactions or FAAB bids this week.

-- RichRepubplicans bid $16 for Nick Punto....and if we are awarded him it's
adios Todd Jones and Nicky goes to the reservesFAAB $8 on Jeff Nelson, rp,
Texas. If successful, activate at rp and reserve Erik Bedard, p, Balt.

Separately, Brats reserve Dmitri Young and activate Michael Ryan at
OF.Activate Lew Ford at OF, Aubrey Huff to 1B, reserve Simon Pond.

Bid $12 on FA Nick Punto.  If successful, to reserve roster.  No waiver
needed.

Mark1.     Waive Erick Almonte (signed with Colorado) and add $10 to my FAAB
budget

2.  Bid $20 on Nick Punto.  If Punto bid fails, contingent bid of $5 on Lou
Merloni.  If I get either, reserve Brandon Phillips and place the purchased
player at 2B on my active roster.

3.  Here are the moves I made on the web page myself:  Reserve LeCroy (C),
Hunter (OF), R.Ortiz (P), Osborne (P).  Activate Barajas (C), Segui (UT, with
Monroe moving from UT to OF), Schoenweiss (P), and Robertson (P).

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099FAAB Bid $11 Jose Offerman
FAAB Bid $10 Nick Punto
FAAB Bid $7 Rick Bauer

If FAAB Bids successful release the following (in this order), depending on
how many successful bids:
1. Shin Soo Choo
2. Nick Swisher
3. JD Durbin

If Offerman bid successful then activate at UT, reserve Byrnes
If both Offerman and Punto bids successful, also activate Punto at OF,
reserve DaVannon
If Offerman bid not successful but Punto bid is successful, activate Punto at
UT, reserve Byrnes

If Bauer bid successful, activate at P, reserve Shields

FAAB:
R. Bauer - 7; if successful, to reserve
N. Punto - 7; if successful, to active, reserve D. Berg
waive in order:  J. Zimmerman, J. Cressend
Mark B. Blocker
Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP
Bank One Plaza
10 S. Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Tel: (312) 853-6097
Fax: (312) 853-7036
E-mail: Mblocker at sidley.com
Assistant: Sylvia Tillig (312) 853-7699

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
04/11/2004, 11:08:24 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.Release
Milton Bradley, +10 FAAB

FAAB:

Jose Offerman  $9; if successful, activate at MI, reserve Graffanino who was
activated at MI.
Nick Punto $6; if successful, activate at OF, waive Damian Moss
Contingent Bid: $5 Cesar Crespo, Boston, activate at OF (same waiver)

Do you Yahoo!?