[USML Announce] 4-11 USML Moves (Easter Edition)

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 20:51:17 EDT 2004

  I'm having Laura look at what's going on here - I'll try to send the moves from this morning verbatim.  When I look at my SentMail list, it was sent to the usual address (USMLTRANS at aol.com) but the date on the transaction e-mail says: Mon 12 Apr 2004 00:41:44 + 0000.  Why this computer jumped ahead a day on me I have no idea.
  Laura (my computer consultant and in this case, definite better half)should be able to figure out how I can send this to you posthaste.
    Thanks,
       Rick