[USML Announce] Shiggy pt. 2

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 23:20:30 EDT 2004

Kerber should really appreciate this:

On Thursday, his starter, Freddy Garcia, should have gotten a victory but my reliever, Shigetoshi Hasegawa, blew the save and handed a win to Scott Shields, another of my pitchers.

Today - his starter, Mark Mulder, should have gotten a victory but my reliever, Arthur Rhodes, blew the save and handed the victory to none other than Hasegawa.

What synchronicity!

PS  - While picking up another victory and messing with Kerber's stats is all well and good, it's really mucking up my ERA, WHIP and Save stats.