[USML Announce] 4-25 USML Moves

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 13:17:16 EDT 2004

Gang:

  Here are this week's moves.

I.  FAAB moves

Klein - 8 (purchase Merloni)
Nukes -8 (purchase Gomez)
Bombers -9 (purchase GRegg)
Hoosiers -5 (purchase McCracken)
Hoosiers -5 (purchase Benoit)
Cups -0 (waiver claim on Westbrook)

Note:  Cups: do not input waiver claims on your own!  Please submit waivers
claims and FAAB moves to the usmltrans at aol.com e-mail address.

II.  E-mailed moves

1.  Trade

Trade Chone Figgins to Cups for Cliff Lee.  Place Lee on my reserve roster.

2.  Waiver Claim/FAAB Bid

Waiver claim on Jake Westbrook
$8 FAAB bid on Lou Merloni

If either are acquired, to reserve and waive Rob Bell and Gary Knotts in that
order.

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099The following transactions were submitted via the website, but
I received a warning that Lieber is not yet active (not relevant under our
rules), so I don't know if they went in properly or not:  Reserve Garrett
Anderson, move Aubrey Huff to OF, move Scott Spiezio to 1B and activate Joe
Crede at 3B; activate Jon Lieber and reserve Aquilino Lopez.

Bid $8 on FA Chris Gomez.  If successful, Gomez to reserve roster.  Waive
Jason Romano.

MarkThe following transactions were submitted via the website, but I received
a warning that Lieber is not yet active (not relevant under our rules), so I
don't know if they went in properly or not:  Reserve Garrett Anderson, move
Aubrey Huff to OF, move Scott Spiezio to 1B and activate Joe Crede at 3B;
activate Jon Lieber and reserve Aquilino Lopez.

Bid $8 on FA Chris Gomez.  If successful, Gomez to reserve roster.  Waive
Jason Romano.

MarkNone this week.

-- Richwaiver claim: J. Westbrook ; if succeeds, to active, reserve Meche

FAAB:  15 - K. Gregg; if succeeds, to reserve.

waivers in order:  Cressend; A. Torresres: R. Nivar; act. NAME (U)

NAME FAAB:

7 - C. Gomez
6 - L. Merloni (contingent)
6 - Q. McCracken (contingent)