[USML Announce] Weekly Transactions

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Sun Aug 1 19:22:34 EDT 2004

The FAAB bids were as follows:

Orlando Cabrera:
Buddha    $27  [Awarded to Republicans for $26)
Brats        $25
Red Hots  $20

Dave Roberts:
Nukes     $32 [Awarded to Nukes for $7]
Berliners $6
Buddha  $6

Abraham Nunez:
Buddha    $29 [Awarded to Republicans for $5]

Note the trade between Republicans and Berliners that was consummated prior
to this week's deadline.  Who said a liberal democrat and a reactionary
republican can't see eye to eye on occasion?