[USML Announce] Transactions Issues

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Sun Aug 1 19:50:10 EDT 2004

I need direction from the following teams:

Buddha:  You didn't have an active 2nd baseman after your trades.  So...in an
effort to give you a compliant roster I have done the following.  Let me know
if you'd rather do something else.  I moved Bloomquist to 2B.  I activated
Perez at 3B (your only remaining third baseman).  Also you came up short on
pitching, so I activated 2 pitchers at random.

Klein:  You left your roster one pitcher short.  I left Ortiz active to leave
you at 9 pitchers.

Jeff Winick