[USML Announce] Fwd: Nukes Transactions II

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 13:31:43 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/8/2004 12:27:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
SpringKerb at aol.com writes:
In a message dated 8/8/2004 12:16:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
Usmltrans at aol.com writes:
One of the trades completed today was reported after the deadline.  One
minute after the deadline, but after the deadline nonetheless.  Should the attached
trade be allowed?
According to my watch, it was timely when I hit the send button.

Mark
Mark,

The email shows it was logged at TQStats at fifty eight seconds past the
hour.  I offer an analogy:  According to Bush's own records this economy is
growing at a record clip and the "vast majority" of the tax cuts have gone to the
middle class.  Sort of epitomizes why we need to rely on impartial third parties
to make the final determination, huh?  Your watch, just like Bush's
pronouncements, don't qualify.