[USML Announce] Fwd: Nukes Transactions II

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 13:33:47 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/8/2004 12:31:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
JHWinick at aol.com writes:

Sort of  epitomizes why we need to rely on impartial third parties to make
the final  determination, huh?  Your watch, just like Bush's pronouncements,
don't qualify.

I'll live with the consensus.  Just wanted to let you know that I  intended
to send it in on time and believed I had done so.