[USML Announce] 8-22 USML Moves

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Sun Aug 22 13:26:39 EDT 2004

Gang:

  This week's summary:

1.  FAAB

Berliners -6 (purchase of Madritsch)
Hoosiers -0 (wvc on Matos)
Brats -5 (purchase of M. Alexander)

2.  E-mailed moves

Angries:

$5 on Bobby Madritsch; if successful, activate  and waive Terry Adams.

Doug Shabelman, Sr. VP
Burns Sports &  Celebrities, Inc.
(847) 866-9400
http://www.burnssports.com
*Effective  September 1st, 2004, we are changing our name/address and
personal email to:  (Phone/fax are the same)
Burns Entertainment and Sports Marketing, Inc
820  Davis Street, Suite 222
Evanston, IL  60201
Doug at burnsent.com

Hoosiers:

Greetings;
WAIVER  CLAIM:  L. Matos.  If successful, reserve and waive Cotts.
That is  all,
Rick

Berliners:

$6 -  FAAB Bobby Madritsch.  If successful, activate Madritsch and
reserve  Ramirez and waive Stanford.

Jeff Winick

Flaming  Brats:

Reserve Robb Quinlan; activate T. Perez at OF
FAAB $9 Manny  Alexander, Tex, to reserve if successful and waive B. Gettis,
KC
note: the  roster move was NOT entered manually due to problems with the  TQ
site....anyone else having problems?