[USML Announce] Rich Corinthian Leather?

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Fri Dec 17 10:41:10 EST 2004

Podsednik might not hit for average, but 70+ stolen bases should raise some
eyebrows. The Brats haven't accumulated 70 stolen bases since we've been in
the league.

                      "Jim Barrett"
                      <chicagojab at yahoo        To:       "USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
                      .com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] Rich Corinthian Leather?
                      announce-bounces@
                      usml.net

                      12/17/2004 09:33
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

I still can't believe that the Sox traded Calamari OF Carlos Lee to the
Brewers for a lead off hitter who can't hit.

By the way, are we looking to add a 12th team this year?  I know of someone
who may want to join.

rickgam at comcast.net wrote:

 Greetings;
      To paraphrase the OLD Ricardo Montalban Chrysler Cordoba commercial,
 "Look what they've done to my team"!  Tim Hudson, Troy Glaus, and I'm sure
 Hairston and ($1)Cairo are about to be launched.  This on top of my sad
 sack Hoosier and Northwestern b-ball teams.  And don't get me started on
 the Pacers.  Oh well, at least we've got the nat'l champ IU Soccer team!
 But seriously, 'tis almost the season to start talking about trading some
 of the excess young talent on my roster for some established fellows.
 Feel free to start the bargain hunting!
      Seasons greetings to all and I'll be seeing you guys in about 3
 months,
          Rick

Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.