[USML Announce] Three Proposals

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Tue Feb 3 13:20:17 EST 2004

I'm FOR being able to trade FAAB dollars and AGAINST ever using NL stats.

                      "Jim Barrett"
                      <chicagojab at yahoo        To:       "USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
                      .com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] Three Proposals
                      announce-bounces@
                      usml.net

                      02/03/2004 10:21
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

Is anyone else going to vote or comment on Rich's proposals?

"Richard E. Robbins" <RERobbins at iTinker.net> wrote:
 Jim,

 I would not be averse to your suggestion on the third proposal, but I need
 to think about it a bit more.