[USML Announce] A Plea For An Orderly Process

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at itinker.net
Wed Feb 4 11:59:01 EST 2004

On February 4, 2004, JHWinick at aol.com wrote:

> Jim,
>
> I think you're probably in the clear on the third issue.  I haven't decided
> on the other issues, but count me as a definite NO on allowing players
> traded to the NL to continue to generate stats for their rotisserie team.
> We're getting close to voting this down for what I believe is the fourth
> consecutive year.
>
> You've got to admire Rich's perserverance, though.
>
> Jeff

Kerber made me do it. :-)

Actually, this proposal has not been formally submitted as often as Jeff suggets.  Floated as a possibility -- certainly, actually voted on, I don't think so.

Seriously though, I think the current structure is inherently flawed and believe the NL stat thing to be the lesser of two evils.  Clearly, others disagree.  It doesn't hurt to ask.  Oh well.