[USML Announce] Andy's Proposal

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 15:08:20 EST 2004

Mark, coming from me, you know it's a compliment!

Anyway, I've been talking to Jim about replacing my proposal with a simpler
suggestion that would simply exclude players purchased with FAAB $$ from
being considered asterisk players for the rest of the season in which they
are purchased.  Do others have thoughts about that?

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099