[USML Announce] Andy's Proposal

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 08:43:37 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/4/2004 9:24:52 PM Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:
The "withdrawn" proposal is not simple if it requires the league secretary to
maintain a separate list of players.  Mark Blocker would have to let us know
if TQ Stats will let us create a special contract tag to flag these guys.
Like we don't know which guys the FAAB purchases were?  I'll bet most of the
league could name last year's most significant FAAB players without even
looking.  And, since TQ Stats already maintains a running list of transactions, the
information is already there.  I don't see any reason why we'd need to do
anything to "mark" the FAAB players, given that we'll know who they are and can
easily check if there are any questions.