[USML Announce] Andy's Proposal

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 13:56:25 EST 2004

If we go the e-bay way, we should include strong language about colluding to
create an asterisk player.  I suggest the following:  "Colluding to create
an asterisk player is prohibited.  Andy Klein serves as the final arbiter as
to what constitutes collusion."

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099