[USML Announce] Andy's Proposal

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Thu Feb 5 16:35:13 EST 2004

I don't know, but I'm sure John Kerry will start an investigation.

                      Bbuddhas at aol.com
                      Sent by:                 To:       announce at usml.net
                      announce-bounces@        cc:
                      usml.net                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] Andy's Proposal

                      02/05/2004 03:24
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

WITH ALL THIS BACK AND FORTH I HAVE ONE QUESTION

WHO'S BEING ASSESSED THE BILLABLE HOURS?