[USML Announce] Andy's Proposal

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Thu Feb 5 17:01:48 EST 2004

Who dragged politics into this?  We have a hard enough time getting
consensus on baseball issues....

  -- Mark B.

Time Entry to bill to Buddha Account:    .10 hours   De-politicize roto
discussion.

-----Original Message-----
From: JHWinick at aol.com [mailto:JHWinick at aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 3:59 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Andy's Proposal

In a message dated 2/5/2004 3:43:10 PM Central Standard Time,
Bbuddhas at aol.com writes:

NOBODY MAKES FUN OF MY MAN DUBYA    QUICKLY CLIMBING THE RANKS OF GREATEST
AMERICANS IN HISTORY

Wow - you're kidding, right.    In my opinion, the guy has barely moved past
Hoover on the rankings of American Presidents (and Hoover had the
distinction of leading the country into the depression).

Jeff

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
02/05/2004, 04:01:38 PM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.