[USML Announce] Andy's Proposal

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 09:09:20 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/5/2004 11:51:16 PM Central Standard Time,
Bbuddhas at aol.com writes:
ridding the world of evil...interest rates at 30 yr lows...and a rebounding
stock market....

lwadership not seen since the almighty himself       ronald wilson reagan
bin laden still at large.....largest deficits in history....and unemployment
at record highs....intelligence community in disarray....

Comparisons to Reagan???  Heck I didn't much like Reagan, but even I would
defend the Gipper from such a scurrilous comparison.