[USML Announce] USML Rules Voting (Barrett vote)

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 11:03:24 EST 2004

I vote:

1 Yes
2 No
3 I vote for option a

MBBlocker at aol.com wrote:
Gang --

  There are by my count a total of five rule proposals.  Three of the rules proposals suggest a fix for the same problem (the "creation" of asterisk players) and the other two proposals are free-standing.  In order to permit meaningful voting, I believe you should vote for only ONE of the three "creation" fix proposals, and then yes or no on the remainder.  In short form, the rules proposals are as follows:

1.  Permit trading of FAAB Dollars

2.  Count statistics of players traded to the NL

3.  Creation fix proposals

   a.  E-bay bidding proposal

   b.  Skinny FAAB proposal (reduction of FAAB budgets to $20)

   c.  Players acquired throug FAAB cannot be asterisk players

  Please submit vote by February 10; feel free to make comments on the proposals either in your vote or separately, but make sure your vote is clear.

  Thanks.