[USML Announce] Klein Votes

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 11:48:25 EST 2004

1.  Trading FAAB $$ -- NO!
2.  Count NL Stats - Yes
3.  Create Asterisk fix - Option c

-Andy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MBBlocker at aol.com
  To: announce at usml.net
  Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 8:58 AM
  Subject: [USML Announce] USML Rules Voting

  Gang --

    There are by my count a total of five rule proposals.  Three of the rules proposals suggest a fix for the same problem (the "creation" of asterisk players) and the other two proposals are free-standing.  In order to permit meaningful voting, I believe you should vote for only ONE of the three "creation" fix proposals, and then yes or no on the remainder.  In short form, the rules proposals are as follows:

  1.  Permit trading of FAAB Dollars

  2.  Count statistics of players traded to the NL

  3.  Creation fix proposals

     a.  E-bay bidding proposal

     b.  Skinny FAAB proposal (reduction of FAAB budgets to $20)

     c.  Players acquired throug FAAB cannot be asterisk players

    Please submit vote by February 10; feel free to make comments on the proposals either in your vote or separately, but make sure your vote is clear.

    Thanks.