[USML Announce] USML Rules Voting - Winick's Vote

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Feb 7 15:05:36 EST 2004

Blocker told me that's what your employer pays you to do.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of SpringKerb at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 1:44 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML Rules Voting - Winick's Vote

In a message dated 2/7/2004 12:51:43 PM Central Standard Time,
JHWinick at aol.com writes:

As for the first issue, I raise it because, contrary to your statement, we
didn't treat the issue in accordance with my proposal last year.  As I
recall, we allowed a team to trade a player that had been traded out of the
league and then allowed the recipient team to "cash in" the FAAB dollars.

Who does this kind of stuff anyway?  Some people are just always out there
looking for ways to bend the rules.