[USML Announce] USML Rules Voting

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Feb 8 13:30:23 EST 2004

Mr. Winick, I believe you have the microphone. . .

P.S.

Before we go nuts trying to fix the floor if alternative C is adopted, I'd
ask people to reconsider alternative A for the reasons I mentioned in recent
days and also for the reasons Jeff W. mentioned.  Trying to patch the floor
in the wake of alternative C may be truly messy.