[USML Announce] USML Rules Voting

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Mon Feb 9 10:26:03 EST 2004

I guess I'll contemplate that, but I'm not convinced yet that option A
necessarily discourages hyperactive dumping- does it? Has a maximun-FAAB
bid been considered with ties going to the lower-standing team?

                      JHWinick at aol.com
                      Sent by:                 To:       announce at usml.net
                      announce-bounces@        cc:
                      usml.net                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] USML Rules Voting

                      02/09/2004 08:17
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

In a message dated 2/9/2004 8:10:37 AM Central Standard Time,