[USML Announce] Rights to Reclaim FAAB -- Issue #1

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at itinker.net
Tue Feb 10 11:04:29 EST 2004

I'm not sure I agree with you Jim.

It seems to me that this would be an issue for the trading partners to handle under the circumstances.

If the trade involves a player who is rumored to be moved, then the two teams should discuss what would happen in advance.

If the trade involves a player who was not expected to be traded, I'd think that the FAAB matter is small potatoes.

Of course, none of this would be an issue if we allowed NL stats under the circumstances :-)

-- Rich