[USML Announce] Rights to Reclaim FAAB -- Issue #1

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Tue Feb 10 11:49:35 EST 2004

I second the head-spinning...I was out of town for 24 hours and there are 40
USML e-mails.  Can someone succinctly fill me in?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bbuddhas at aol.com [mailto:Bbuddhas at aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 10:35 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Rights to Reclaim FAAB -- Issue #1

MY HEAD IS SPINNING FROM READING THESE E-MAILS...........I'D LIKE TO PROPOSE
THAT WE USE ONLY WHITE PLAYERS

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
02/10/2004, 10:50:47 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.