[USML Announce] Rules Update

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Wed Feb 11 20:44:57 EST 2004

I have revised the text of The USML Constitution on www.usml.net to reflect
the addition of eBay style bidding and "alternative 2" to the proposal about
who gets to reclaim FAAB dollars.  These changes are found in Sections 14.4
and 14.6.  Please let me know if you find any mistakes in what I've done.

I think that leaves us to deal with Jeff's "Issue 2" regarding the ability
to reclaim FAAB dollars for players who end up in the NL other than by
reason of trade.  As I've mentioned before, someone should draft some text.
I may or may not get a chance to do so.  For what it is worth, I've not made
up my mind on that one yet and look forward to hearing what others have to
say on the matter.