[USML Announce] LOG ON

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 09:18:52 EST 2004

Greetings;
     Thanks, I'm getting there.  I can now get on TQStats via Internet Explorer, but still need to tinker/upgrade to get on via my preferred mode, Netscape.
     By the way, next week will determine just how committed the Hoosier Daddies are.  I've got no free time between now and March 13 excepting next week, when I'll find myself in Colorado for a job-related seminar.  So there's my dilemma - do I go have fun in the Rockies, searching for football recruit "parties", etc. or do I hunker down in the hotel room and prepare for the USML draft?  Hmmmmm....
      Rick