[USML Announce] rules

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Thu Feb 19 09:17:15 EST 2004

The last sentence below is not quite right; its actually automatic.  On our
old stats service, it used to be the case that I needed to affect a mid-week
"reserve" transaction to avoid having NL stats count.  In the TQ STats
system, part of the set-up is to determine whether to include stats earned
by a player while in the NL, and our league is set up so the answer is no.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard E. Robbins [mailto:RERobbins at iTinker.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 6:38 AM
To: 'USML Announcements'
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] rules

There are no circumstances under which NL stats will accrue to a
USML team.  If a player is traded to the NL you can place him on
your reserve roster or waive him.  If you keep him on your active
roster then Blocker needs to do some magic with the stats service
to keep stats from counting.

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
02/19/2004, 08:18:29 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.