[USML Announce] LOG ON

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Fri Feb 20 11:09:32 EST 2004

Mark;
    I just may take you up on that, my friend.  And to everyone else - please excuse the poor taste of my referencing Colorado recruit parties.  The humor has been diminished now that the allegations have escalated from Coco and Bambi lap dances to multiple rapes.  I think we have a clue now how Northwestern football became a Rose Bowl/Big Ten title program overnight with the arrival of Mr. Barnett.
    A truly funny aside - Dan Bernstein (WSCR) had me in tears yesterday when he observed how fabulous it would be if once, just once some football recruit, upon hearing of the binge drinking/"spending money"/private strippers itenerary laid out for him by his handlers/escorts, would demur and look them in the eye and plead, "Ahhh, can't I just visit your library and science labs?"
     Rick