[USML Announce] www.usml.net

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 14:00:04 EST 2004

What's his team name going to be?

john.fruit at usbank.com wrote:
Bill's e-mail address is "Bbuddhas at aol.com" As I mentioned, he can arrange
to have someone draft for him if the draft is the last weekend in March or
the first weekend in April.

"Richard E.
Robbins" To: "'USML Announcements'"
r.net> Subject: [USML Announce] www.usml.net
Sent by:
announce-bounces@
usml.net

01/19/2004 12:45
PM
Please respond to
"USML
Announcements"

Please get me an email address for our new owner so I can add him to the
USML announcement mailing list.

Also, I've placed the USML Constitution up at www.usml.net.

Since the Riptorns are gone, I decided to replace the time-honored
referenced to the Riptorns in the rules with a reference to our current
champion.

As you will recall, I used to maintain a large collection of baseball links
on the usml.net web site. Given the amount of information that we get from
TQ Stats, I sense that the old collection was no longer worth the effort of
maintaining. I will likely add the collection of old league standings and
prognostications at some point.

If any of you have suggestions for what the usml.net web site should
contain, please let me know.