[USML Announce] Buddha

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 10:55:22 EST 2004

In a message dated 1/21/2004 10:06:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

> Have we made any progress on picking a draft date?

I'm not sure, although I was trying to keep score on the last round of e-mails.  It looked to me like people were generally available the first weekend in April.

The potential problem there is that Jim Barrett and I could have a problem if SBC has a strike.  But maybe we should just plan for that weekend and keep our fingers crossed, since late March looked like it was not possible for at least a couple of people.  Then, if there were a strike, we'd probably just have to reschedule the draft according with people's availability after that.