[USML Announce]

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Thu Jan 22 12:02:51 EST 2004

Just remember that rescheduling is sort of a problem for those of us that
live 500 miles away from Chicago.....

                      SpringKerb at aol.co
                      m                        To:       announce at usml.net
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      announce-bounces@        Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] Buddha
                      usml.net

                      01/22/2004 09:55
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

In a message dated 1/21/2004 10:06:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

> Have we made any progress on picking a draft date?

I'm not sure, although I was trying to keep score on the last round of
e-mails.  It looked to me like people were generally available the first
weekend in April.

The potential problem there is that Jim Barrett and I could have a problem
if SBC has a strike.  But maybe we should just plan for that weekend and
keep our fingers crossed, since late March looked like it was not possible
for at least a couple of people.  Then, if there were a strike, we'd
probably just have to reschedule the draft according with people's
availability after that.