[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day dilemma

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Mon Jan 26 14:37:41 EST 2004

You don't need to wait for Jeff C. to weigh in.....we've already got a Brat
quorum (me). He may or not be able to make it.  J.

                      "Blocker, Mark
                      B."                      To:       "'USML Announcements'" <announce at usml.net>
                      <mblocker at Sidley.        cc:
                      com>                     Subject:  RE: [USML Announce] USML - Draft Day dilemma
                      Sent by:
                      announce-bounces@
                      usml.net

                      01/26/2004 01:17
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

Now we are just waiting to hear from Gammon and Cohen.