[USML Announce] Roster Freeze Day

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 22:13:56 EST 2004

OK, I'll try to arrange to work from Chicago on Friday the 12th so I can attend the draft in the evening.

MBBlocker at aol.com wrote:Jim and others:

  I urge owners to give their consent to a March 12, Friday evening draft.  Jim, I need to drive to Lansing on Saturday afternoon, so even a Saturday a.m. draft would be a hardship.  I'd like to have the morning to organize at home and see my kids before heading off for a week.

  Second, as for roster freeze day, I agree with the general concept of a late roster freeze day, and March 6 seems fine to me.  I have prepared a proposed schedule of all dates, including the rules stuff, and will circulate it later tonight.