[USML Announce] USML Schedule

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 00:52:59 EST 2004

Gang:

  Here is the schedule I propose we follow.  This is not set in stone, so
please feel free to suggest adjustments.  Thanks to Jim for getting this process
started.

2/6:  Deadline for submission of rules proposals (it gives people this
weekend and all of next week) and special rules for 2004 early draft (which will not
to be incorporated into the Constitution)

2/7-13:  Voting on rules proposals (hopefully we can complete this earlier
and circulate the revised constitution)

3/5 midnight:  Roster Freeze Day (I know I said 3/6, but 3/5 is a Friday, and
it allows circulation of retention rosters on Saturday morning)

3/10:  Free Drop deadline (section 17.2 waiver)

3/12:  Draft

  Let me know if anyone strongly disagrees with this schedule.