[USML Announce] USML Schedule

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 00:47:59 EST 2004

In a message dated 1/29/2004 4:11:46 PM Central Standard Time,
Bbuddhas at aol.com writes:
I have no roster to worry about player freezing...correct??
Buddha:

  Its nothing personal; as Jeff may have told you, we took a league vote
before we even started looking for a new owner (and certainly before we knew you
would be the new owner), and we voted to have the new owner(s) start from
scratch (at the time we thought we might have more than one new owner).  We had
another team join last year, and since we had that team start from scratch as
well, most people thought it was unfair to have a different rule for this year's
new owner.  So yes, you do not have to worry about roster freeze day, but hang
in there -- we have been told you are an incredible drafter and you will have
more money than anyone else at the table!