[USML Announce] USML News

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Jan 31 10:11:40 EST 2004

I believe the league voted in favor of this already and I have no reason to
believe that John shouldn't be added. Of course, this means that we will all
need to rethink rention rosters and salary stuff in view of the additional
owner.  Having just spent a modest amount of time cranking numbers in view
of the tight calendar, I'm a little bit frustrated by this late suggestion.
Nevertheless, I'm not opposed adding John absent significant concerns raised
by others.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of MBBlocker at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 9:07 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] USML News

League owners:

  Before the Holidays, one of my law firm partners, John Gallo, had
expressed interest in joining our league.  On Friday, John was asking if
space was still available in our league.  He has been in NL leagues in the
past, but really wants to be in an AL league.

  I assume we would be happy to add an eleventh owner; correct?  Let me know
what you think.