[USML Announce] USML News

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Jan 31 10:21:52 EST 2004

I know.  It's just that I need to rethink some moves at the margin.  It also
messes up my planned draft day budgeting.  Players will get a bit more
expensive generally.

Kerber has more undervalue than anyone but the Berliners pack more
production into a roster than anyone.  I'd be thrilled with either roster.
As for the Red-Hots, well, when I am now paying the price for playing to win
at all costs last year.  Sigh.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of JHWinick at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 9:17 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML News

In a message dated 1/31/2004 9:11:55 AM Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

Having just spent a modest amount of time cranking numbers in view of the
tight calendar, I'm a little bit frustrated by this late suggestion.

Rich,

Don't be too frustrated.  The bottom line is that it makes all of your
potentially retainable players a little more valuable.  And it doesn't
change the fact that Kerber's retention roster is still light years better
than any of the rest of ours.