[USML Announce] KKKKKKKKKK 9

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 11:54:20 EDT 2004

The only hamstrings I see in today's players notes belong to Manny Ramirez.  There's a couple of ankle issues noted, too (Thomas, Posada), but those aren't Nukes either.  However, I do see a couple of positive notes about calf muscles involving the Nukes:  Ibanez is back and Wells is ahead of schedule on his rehab.