[USML Announce] Off Topic -- Spider Man Question

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Jul 18 17:59:38 EDT 2004

I've never been a big comic book fan and never really got into Spider Man.
That being said, I did see Spider Man 2 and enjoyed it.  I've been wondering
about something though.  If Peter Parker (aka Spider Man) got his job at the
newspaper primarily because he was able to get pictures of Spider Man, how
did he shoot those photos?  Did he really set up a tripod and put his camera
for a delayed picture and then jump into the frame?  We are talking
self-portraits, aren't we?  Can someone please explain this to me?

- Rich